The New York State Cancer Surveillance Improvement Initiative (CSII)
The Cancer Surveillance Improvement Initiative (CSII) began in 1998. It is designed to answer questions of many New Yorkers about the cancer incidence in their communities. It provides data tables and maps of cancer incidence. CSII also provides information on cancer, its possible causes and how to interpret cancer data and graphs.
- Learn More About Different Types of Cancers
- Maps of Cancer Incidence by County
- Observed and Expected Cancer Incidence by Zip Code for Selected Sites of Cancer
- New York State Cancer Registry
- Chronic Disease Teaching Tools