Allocation of Ventilators in an Influenza Pandemic
- Allocation of Ventilators in an Influenza Pandemic: Planning Document - Draft For Public Comment March 15, 2007 (PDF, 304KB, 52pg.)
Comments and questions on the planning document may be submitted to: email@example.com. While we are unable to respond individually to comments, we will review all comments. These comments will be carefully considered as the planning document is updated and revised. In addition, we will compile and post a summary of frequently asked questions and comments on the planning document.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Proposed Policy on Allocation of Ventilators in an Influenza Pandemic
Presentations from March 16, 2007 Videoconference
- Guthrie Birkhead, MD, MPH - New York State Department of Health (PPT, 1.1MB, 17 slides)
- Tia Powell, MD - Executive Director New York State Task Force on Life & the Law (PPT, 293KB, 33 slides)
- Patricia Anders - Director of Emergency Preparedness Training (PPT, 74KB, 6 slides)