Bat Inspection and Management
Bats are the leading cause of human rabies deaths in the U.S. These deaths are primarily linked to inapparent or unreported exposures from bats inside occupied structures such as homes or camps. Fact sheets and guidelines have been developed to assist in the identification of bat problems in occupied structures and to manage those problems.
Bats in Homes and Public Settings
- Management of Bat-Related Incidents in Homes
- Fact Sheet for Bat Inspection in Homes
- Management of Bat-Related Incidents in Public Settings
- Recommended Items for a Bat Capture Kit
- Bats - Damage Prevention and Control (PDF, 1.6MB, 20pg.)