Fact Sheets Related to the Following Topics
- Anthrax (malignant edema, woolsorters' disease)
- Fact Sheet on Cutaneous (Skin) Anthrax
- Avian Influenza (Bird Flu)
- Botulism (food-borne botulism and infant botulism)
- Links to general information about smallpox, in a Q&A format, as well as information regarding smallpox vaccination and side effects.
- Bioterrorism Agents/Diseases - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- This links to an A to Z index of agents used in bioterrorism.
- Influenza Pandemic - New York State Department of Health
- This is the main page of the Web site on pandemic influenza where you can access information for providers.
- New York State Health Department/State Police Bio-Terror Prevention Protocols - Protocols for Mail Handling
- Guidance for businesses and organizations on how mail should be handled if contaminatiion is suspected, including how to detect mail that may contain hazardous contents.