Information for the General Public
- Smallpox Fact Sheet
- Smallpox Questions and Answers: The Disease and the Vaccine
- The Smallpox Vaccine – What You Need to Know
- Who Should NOT be Vaccinated?
- Smallpox Vaccination Side Effects
- Caring for the Site of the Smallpox Vaccination
- Smallpox Basics - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness and Response, Smallpox - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Information for Health Care Providers
- Smallpox: What Every Clinician Should Know
- CDC public response hotline:
English: (888) 246-2675
Español: (888) 246-2857
TTY: (866) 874-2646
If you are not a resident of New York and need further information contact the public health department in your state.