Occupational Health Clinic Network
New York State has 8 regional occupational health clinics created by the New York State Legislature. The clinics offer specialized medical diagnoses, high-quality care and support services for workers with occupational diseases.
Healthcare professionals may contact clinics for the purpose of CONSULTATION or REFERRAL.
The Occupational Health Clinic Network officers:
- Diagnoses for work-related diseases
- Industrial hygiene evaluation of workplace hazards
- Recommendations to reduce or eliminate hazards in the workplace
- Treatment for injured or ill workers
- Screening for workers at increased risk
- Training and education for workers, employers, unions and healthcare professionals
To locate an occupational health clinic in your area click here: Occupational Health Clinic Locations and Phone Numbers.