Improving Capital Access for Health Care Providers in New York State
Save the Date: October 2, 2012 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- View the archived webcast
- Presentation (PDF, 7.2MB, 166pg.)
- Agenda (PDF, 395KB, 7pg.)
- Pre-Registration Form (DOC, 222KB)
- Pre-Registration Flyer (PDF, 306KB, 1pg.)
- Save the Date (PDF, 586KB, 1pg.)
On Tuesday, October 2, State Health Commissioner Nirav R. Shah, M.D., M.P.H., is convening a panel of national experts to discuss and explore how to enhance health care providers' access to capital in New York State.
Leaders from the health care sector, finance industry and professional services arena will provide insights into the current environment and the future implications of healthcare reform. Panelists will also highlight how health systems in Boston, Detroit and other regions in the U.S. have implemented innovative solutions to successfully leverage capital to enhance services and facilities to meet increased public needs.
- Leo P. Brideau
- David Burik
- Ralph de la Torre, M.D.
- Neil Faden
- Michael Irwin
- Peter J. Millock
- Keith B. Pitts
- Jason Radford
- Paul Williams
- Ian Wootton
Session moderators include:
- Stephen Berger, Odyssey Investment Partners
- Dr. John Rugge, M.D., Hudson Headwaters Health System; member of the Public Health and Healthcare Planning Council
- James Tallon, United Hospital Fund
The public is invited to join the forum via a live webcast on the New York State Department of Health website from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm on October 2.