Health Facility Cash Assessment Program
Correspondence and Notifications
- July 1, 2014 - This is notification that a determination has been made for alternative cost containment methods to the 2% Across the Board Reduction, as it relates to the Health Facility Cash Assessment (HFCAP) rate for nursing homes for April 1, 2014 thru March 31, 2015. The rate will remain at 6.8%, continuing the 6.8% from its original effective date of November 1, 2012. Further details about the alternative cost containment measures taken will be forthcoming in a future notification.
As a reminder, the due dates for the April thru July 2014 HFCAP reports for nursing homes were postponed earlier this month as listed below:
Report Month REVISED
Extended Due Date
April 2014 07/15/14 May 2014 07/31/14 June 2014 08/15/14 July 2014 09/02/14
The electronic website for report submission at www.hcrapools.org will reopen Tuesday, July 1st for the submission of the April, May, and June 2014 reports. You will be able to submit your July 2014 report after July 31.
Should you have any questions, please contact a HFCAP representative at (315)671-3800.
- April 28, 2011 - Notice to Chief Financial Officer´s regarding the program extension for Residential Health Care Facilities and 2011 - 2013 rate changes
- February 24, 2009 - Letter to Administrator/Controller regarding Cash Receipts Assessment Program Mandatory Electronic Filing of Monthly Reports
- April 19, 2007 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Cash Receipts Assessment Program - 6% Assessment Effective through March 31, 2011
- October 20, 2006 - Cash Receipts Assessment Program web application to allow Residential Health Care Facility (RHCF) providers to file electronically
- July 18, 2006 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Cash Receipts Assessment Program - Amnesty for March 2005 through February 2006
- December 6, 2005 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Cash Receipts Assessment Program - Revised Reporting Forms
- November 3, 2005 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Residential Health Care Facility (RHCF) Cash Receipts Assessment Program
- May 13, 2005 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Residential Health Care Facility (RHCF) Cash Receipts Assessment Program - Statutory Changes
- November 30, 2004 - Letter to Administrator Re: Detailed Adjustments Made to the Cash Receipts Assessment Rates
- November 29, 2004 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Cash Receipts Assessment Program-5% Assessment-Effective April 1, 2004
- October 20, 2004 - Letter to Administrator/Controller Re: Statutory Modifications to the Nursing Home Cash Assessment Program