List of CON Schedules
There are 23 CON Schedules. The forms that must be completed for a given CON application depend on the type of applicant, on the nature of the proposed action or activity for which approval is requested, and on the type of review required by the governing laws and regulations.
The list below provides links to all schedules involved in the CON process. Most of these tables are Microsoft Word documents, with several Excel spreadsheets.
Some computers may experience a delay as these schedules open when the link is selected by "left click". If this occurs, DOH recommends a "right click" while the cursor is on the link, of the mouse, followed by selection of the "Save Target/Link As..." option on the menu.
- schedule 1 General Information
- schedule 1B Executive Summary
- schedule 2 Personal Qualifying Information
- schedule 3 Basic Legal Information
- schedule 4 Ownership Transfers
- schedule 5 Working Capital Financial Plan
- schedule 6 Architecture
- schedule 7 Environmental Assessment
- schedule 8 Project Costs (Spreadsheet)
- schedule 8 Project Costs with subprojects.(Spreadsheet) Note: This special version of schedule 8 is intended for proposals with "subprojects" , and should only be used with the prior approval of DOH.
- schedule 9 Project Financing
- schedule 10 Space and Cost Distribution (Spreadsheet)
- schedule 11 Moveable Equipment (Spreadsheet)
- schedule 12 Article 7 Adult Care Facilities
- schedule 13 Article 28 - Assurances
- schedule 14 Additional Legal Information Article 28 -
- schedule 15 Additional Legal Information Ownership Transfers Article 28
- schedule 16 Article 28 Hospital
- schedule 17 Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Centers
- schedule 18 Article 28 - Residential Health Care Facility(Word portion)
- schedule 18 Article 28 - Residential Health Care Facility(Spreadsheet portion)
- schedule 19 Adult Day Health Care Programs (ADHCP)
- schedule 20 OMH, OASAS or OMRDD Related Programs
- schedule 21 Certified Home Health Agencies
- schedule 22 Article 40 - Hospices
- schedule 23 CON Forms Specific to All Projects Incorporating Health IT