Public Authenticated NYSECON Training
Web Based Self Paced Training Modules
A series of training modules that will walk users through several key aspects of the Public Authenticated system.
- 001 SPL:Public Authenticated NYSECON tour
- 002 SPL:Public Authenticated Create an Application
- 003 SPL:Public Authenticated Add Application Schedules
- 004 SPL:Public Authenticated View Correspondence
- 005 SPL:Public Authenticated Reply to a Correspondence
- 006 SPL:Public Authenticated Grant or Revoke Access for Staff or Consultants to an Application
- Printable Account Creation and Login Guide
- A guide describing the Public Authentication Account Creation process. Any user of the system will be required to create an account before entering into the system.
- Printable Training Guide
- A Training manual for the Public Authenticated NYSECON.
- Printable Contingencies Tab Training Guide
- A guide describing the NYSE-CON Contingencies Tab released May 2014.
- A training guide for the Contingencies tab has been provided because of time sensitivity for submitting contingeny information.
The directions must be followed precisely for satisfying a contingency so the applicant is not penalized for impromper processing.