Public Authenticated NYSECON Training
Web Based Self Paced Training Modules
A series of training modules that will walk users through several key aspects of the Public Authenticated system.
- 1 SPL:Public Authenticated NYSECON tour (SWF, 3.8MB)
- 2 SPL:Public Authenticated Create an Application (SWF, 4.3MB)
- 3 SPL:Public Authenticated Add Application Schedules (SWF, 2.8MB)
- 4 SPL:Public Authenticated View Correspondence (SWF, 1.8MB)
- 5 SPL:Public Authenticated Reply to a Correspondence (SWF, 3.2MB)
- 6 SPL:Public Authenticated Grant or Revoke Access for Staff or Consultants to an Application (SWF, 1.7MB)
- Printable Account Creation and Login Guide
- A guide describing the Public Authentication Account Creation process. Any user of the system will be required to create an account before entering into the system.
- Printable Training Guide for CON applications
- A Training manual for creating and submitting CON applications through the Public Authenticated NYSE-CON.
- Printable Training Guide for the Regional Office tab
- A Training manual for submitting survey information to schedule the Regional Office survey using the Public Authenticated NYSE-CON.
- Printable Training Guide for LHCSA applications
- A Training manual for creating and submitting LHCSA applications using the Public Authenticated NYSE-CON.
HCS Applicant Training Documentation
Printable Training Guides
The following guides provide the step by step instructions for creating and submitting applications through NYSE-CON on the Health Commerce System (HCS). HCS users require an HCS account and a role for NYSE-CON granted by the facilities data coordinator.
- Printable Health Commerce System Overview
- This guide provides instructions for the Health Commerce System home page. It includes locating and adding the NYSE-CON application to 'My Favorites' and how to update email contact information for the HCS.
- Printable Create and Submit Application
- This guide provides instructions for submitting a CON application in NYSE-CON.
- Printable Correspondence Guide
- This guide provides instructions for Responding to Correspondence in NYSE-CON.
- Printable Contingencies Guide
- This guide provides instructions for the NYSE-CON Contingencies Tab released May 2014.
**Please be aware of time sensitivity for submitting contingency information. The directions must be followed precisely for satisfying a contingency so the applicant is not penalized for improper processing.
- Printable LHCSA Application Training Guide
- This guide provides instructions for the creating and submitting Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) applications through NYSE-CON, released April 2015. This guide is for applicants with existing licenses and accounts on HCS.
- Printable Regional Office Tab Training Guide
- This guide provides instructions for the Regional Office Tab added to NYSE-CON and released April 2015