On-Line Ordering for HIV/AIDS Educational Materials for Consumers
Because of high demand and limited inventory, we must ask that you follow the instructions listed below:
- Complete the address label below, being sure to include your street address and zip code. Bulk orders cannot be delivered to P.O. box numbers.
- View titles by Topic and Target Audiences listed below, and then select quantities for each title.
- Limit quantities requested to only the amount of each material you are able to distribute to those for whom the material is intended.
- Please limit orders to no more than 20 different publications/titles at one time.
- Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
*Attention: This form uses e-mail submission to send your order to the department, this may not work for some users depending on the settings of their computer. If you are having difficulty submitting your order you can download the printable PDF version of the form, fill it out and fax or mail it in.
Topics and Target Audiences
- HIV/AIDS Transmission, Prevention and Awareness
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- The Expanded Syringe Access Demonstration Program (ESAP)
- HIV Prevention and Injection Drug Use
- HIV Reporting and Partner Notification
- HIV Medications and Treatment Adherence
- HIV Uninsured Care Programs: ADAP
- Leadership Training Institute (PWA/LTI)
- Living with HIV/AIDS