On-Line Ordering for HIV/AIDS Educational Materials for Consumers
- The NYS Department of Health Distribution Center, which houses and ships all materials, is TEMPORARILY CLOSED for relocation until mid-June 2015. Most materials can be found as downloadable PDF's on our Publications Page. Please check back for updates.
Because of high demand and limited inventory, we must ask that you follow the instructions listed below:
- Complete the address label below, being sure to include your street address and zip code. Bulk orders cannot be delivered to P.O. box numbers.
- View titles by Topic and Target Audiences listed below, and then select quantities for each title.
- Limit quantities requested to only the amount of each material you are able to distribute to those for whom the material is intended.
- Please limit orders to no more than 20 different publications at one time.
- Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery.
*Attention: The following form uses e-mail submission to send your order to the department, this may not work for some users depending on the settings of their computer. If you are having difficulty submitting your order you can download the printable PDF version of the Publication, fill it out and fax or mail it in.
Topics and Target Audiences
- HIV/AIDS Transmission, Prevention and Awareness
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- The Expanded Syringe Access Demonstration Program (ESAP)
- HIV Prevention and Injection Drug Use
- HIV Reporting and Partner Notification
- HIV Medications and Treatment Adherence
- ADAP Plus
- Leadership Training Institute (PWA/LTI)
- Living with HIV/AIDS
New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute materials about HIV, including those materials that are designated as being for persons with HIV, are available to anyone regardless of their HIV status. Consequently, requests for such materials do not identify the requestor as a person with HIV.
Completion of the address label included in the HIV/AIDS Consumer Materials Order Publication and subsequent electronic transmittal of the completed order Publication constitutes your acknowledgement that you understand that your request for HIV/AIDS materials will be handled over a non-secure Internet site and that you agree to and approve of your order being handled in this manner.