Request for Applications - On-Time Quality Improvement for Long Term Care
FAU control # 0704271204
New York State Department of Health - Division of Quality and Surveillance for Nursing Homes and ICFs/MR
Schedule of Events
|Live Interactive Applicant Webcast||August 8, 2007|
|Questions Due||August 17, 2007|
|Updates Posted||August 29, 2007|
|Applications Due||September 28, 2007, 4:00 p.m.|
Eligibility to Apply
A list of nursing homes that meet the 10%+ pressure ulcer threshold is available in the nursing home section of the Health Provider Network (HPN) (restricted access).
Additional Software Vendor Conference Calls
Additional conference calls have been scheduled to enable potential software vendors to discuss On-Time report specifications with the consultants so that the vendors can ascertain whether they have the capability to program the reports. Applicants are strongly encouraged to ask their vendors to participate in one of these calls. Vendors can register for one or more calls by e-mail to Sandy Hudak at email@example.com. Ms. Hudak will reply by e-mail with the call-in number and conferee code. Dates and times for the conference calls are:
- Monday, September 10, 2007, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 10 - 11 a.m.
The August 8 applicant webcast is available for on-demand viewing.
The webcast was held in lieu of an applicant conference. No other applicant conference will be held.
Contact InformationBeth Dichter, Ph. D., Director
Bureau of Professional Credentialing
Division of Quality and Surveillance for Nursing Homes and ICFs/MR
161 Delaware Avenue
Delmar, NY 12054
- Request for Applications (PDF, 395KB, 37pg.)
- Questions and Answers (PDF, 68KB, 6pg.)
- Grant Contract (PDF, 106KB, 19pg.)
- Appendix A: Standard Clauses For NYS Contracts (PDF, 48KB, 4pg.)
- Appendix H: Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") Business Associate Agreement Governing Privacy and Security (PDF, 27KB, 5pg.)