What benefits can I get?
Family Health Plus provides comprehensive health insurance coverage. When you choose a health plan, you will have a regular doctor, get regular checkups and see specialists, if needed. Coverage includes:
- physician services;
- inpatient and outpatient hospital care;
- prescription drugs and smoking cessation products;
- lab tests and x-rays;
- vision, speech and hearing services;
- rehabilitative services (some limits apply);
- durable medical equipment;
- emergency room and emergency ambulance services;
- behavioral health and chemical dependence services (which includes drug, alcohol and mental health treatment - some limits apply);
- diabetic supplies and equipment;
- hospice care;
- radiation therapy, chemotherapy and hemodialysis;
- dental services (if offered by the health plan); and
- family planning and reproductive health services.