2016 Plan Performance - Commercial HMO Managed Care in Hudson Valley New York
- The 2016 Consumer Guide to Commercial HMO Managed Care in Hudson Valley New York is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 67.3 KB, 2pg.)
- More information about Commercial HMO Managed Care
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Adult Care|
|Empire BlueCross BlueShield HMO|
|MVP Health Care|
|Oxford Health Plans of New York|
More stars mean better plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
- The methodology to calculate the ratings is available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 161KB, 2pg.)
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures collected from health plans through New York State Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements (QARR). For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's eQARR website.
- Quality data may not be available for all health plans in the region listing.