2015 Plan Performance - Commercial PPO Managed Care in Hudson Valley New York
- The 2015 Consumer Guide to Commercial PPO Managed Care in Hudson Valley New York is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 38 KB, 2pg.)
- More information about Commercial PPO Managed Care
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Adult Care|
|Aetna Life Insurance Company - New York|
|CDPHP Universal Benefits, Inc.|
|Empire BlueCross BlueShield PPO|
|MVP Preferred PPO|
|Oxford Health Insurance of New York|
|UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of New York, Inc.|
More stars mean better plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures collected from health plans through New York State Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements (QARR). For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's eQARR website.
- Quality data may not be available for all health plans in the region listing.