2013 Plan Performance - Child Health Plus in Long Island New York
- The 2013 Consumer Guide to Child Health Plus in Long Island New York is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 172 KB, 2pg.)
- More information about Child Health Plus
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Overall Rating|
|Infant and Toddler Care||Preschool and Middle Childhood Care||Adolescent Care||Dental Care||Asthma Care||Care of Common Cold & Sore Throat|
|Affinity Health Plan||78%|
|Fidelis Care New York||94%|
|Health Plus (Amerigroup)||61%|
|Healthfirst PHSP, Inc.||72%|
|UnitedHealthcare Community Plan||67%|
More stars mean better plan performance.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures from health plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's website.