2013 Plan Performance - Commercial HMO Managed Care in Long Island New York
- The 2013 Consumer Guide to Commercial HMO Managed Care in Long Island New York is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 197 KB, 2pg.)
- More information about Commercial HMO Managed Care
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Adults and Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Preventive Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Adult Care|
More stars mean better plan performance.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures from health plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's website.