2015 Plan Performance - Medicaid and Child Health Plus Managed Care in Northeast New York
- The 2015 Consumer Guide to Medicaid and Child Health Plus Managed Care in Northeast New York is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 1,796 KB, 3pg.)
- More information about Medicaid Managed Care
- More information about Child Health Plus
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Adult Care||Satisfaction with Children's Care|
|Excellus BlueCross BlueShield|
|Fidelis Care New York, Inc.|
|MVP Health Care|
|UnitedHealthcare Community Plan|
|WellCare of New York|
More stars mean better plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures collected from health plans through New York State Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements (QARR). For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's eQARR website.
- Quality data may not be available for all health plans in the region listing.