2014 Plan Performance - Medicaid and Child Health Plus Managed Care in New York City
- The 2014 Consumer Guide to Medicaid and Child Health Plus Managed Care in New York City is also available in Portable Document Format ( PDF, 167 KB, 3pg.)
- More information about Medicaid Managed Care
- More information about Child Health Plus
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Adult Care||Satisfaction with Children's Care|
|Affinity Health Plan|
|Fidelis Care New York, Inc.|
|HealthPlus, an Amerigroup Company|
|Healthfirst PHSP, Inc.|
|MetroPlus Health Plan|
|UnitedHealthcare Community Plan|
|WellCare of New York|
More stars mean better plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures from health plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's website.