2012 Plan Performance - Child Health Plus in Western New York
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Overall Rating|
|Infant and Toddler Care||Preschool and Middle Childhood Care||Adolescent Care||Dental Care||Asthma Care||Care of Common Cold & Sore Throat|
|Excellus BlueCross BlueShield||67%|
|Fidelis Care New York||83%|
|HealthNow New York Inc.||72%|
|Univera Community Health||83%|
More stars mean better plan performance.
|--||Information not available.|
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures from health plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's website.
- The New York State Health Accountability Foundation also uses these data in the HMO Report Card information. For this information, please visit the NYS HAF website.
- Find out if a plan is offered in your county