2012 Plan Performance - Medicaid Managed Care in Western New York
|Health Plan||Preventive and Well-Care for Adults and Children||Quality of Care Provided to Members with Illnesses||Patient Satisfaction with Access and Service||Overall Rating|
|Child and Adolescent Care||Women's Preventive Care||Maternal Health||Adult Preventive Care||Care for Respiratory Conditions||Diabetes Care||Cardiovascular Care||Mental Health||Satisfaction with Personal Doctor or Nurse||Getting Care Needed||Overall Satisfaction with Plan|
|Excellus BlueCross BlueShield||61%|
|Fidelis Care New York||64%|
|HealthNow New York Inc.||58%|
|Independent Health's MediSource||55%|
|Univera Community Health||58%|
More stars mean better plan performance.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages.
- The quality ratings are from information submitted by health plans.
- Patient Satisfaction ratings are from member surveys conducted by certified vendors for the health plans.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all of the measures from health plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, please see the New York State Department of Health's website.
- The New York State Health Accountability Foundation also uses these data in the HMO Report Card information. For this information, please visit the NYS HAF website.
- Find out if a plan is offered in your county