2015 Plan Performance - Managed Long-Term Care in the Hudson Valley Region
- The 2015 Consumer's Guide to MLTC in the Hudson Valley Region is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 456 KB, 3 pg.)
- More information about Managed Long-Term Care
|Managed Long-Term Care Plan||Preventive Care||Quality of Life||Satisfaction with Care||Stability or Improvement||Overall Rating|
|Prevention||Patient Safety||Advanced Directives||Quality of Life||Rating of Health Plan||Rating of Regular Visiting Nurse||Rating of Care Manager||Timeliness of Aide||ADL Stable or Improved||Pain Intensity Stable or Improved||Shortness of Breath Stable or Improved||Urinary Continence Stable or Improved|
|Partial Capitation Plans|
|AgeWell New York|
|AlphaCare of New York|
|ArchCare Community Life|
|Centers Plan for Healthy Living|
|Elderplan dba Homefirst|
|ElderServe dba RiverSpring|
|Fidelis Care at Home|
|Senior Health Partners|
|United Health Personal Assist|
|VNS Choice Partial|
|WellCare Advocate Partial|
|Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP)|
|VNS Choice Plus MAP|
|Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)|
More stars mean better health plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
N/A Not able to report performance due to small numbers.
- Plan performance data are not available for Prime Health Choice and FIDA plans because plans are new and lack sufficient data.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages. Quality ratings are from information submitted by the Managed Long-Term Care Plans. Member Satisfaction ratings, Advanced Directives, and one component within the Quality of Life domain are from a Department of Health Survey.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all, of the measures from Managed Long-Term Care plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, as well as other quality of care measures available such as nursing home utilization, please see the New York State Department of Health website.