2012 Plan Performance - Managed Long Term Care in Long Island
- The 2012 Consumer's Guide to MLTC in Long Island is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 680KB, 3pg.)
- More information about Managed Long Term Care
|Managed Long Term Care Plan||Preventive Care||Improvement and Stability||Satisfaction with Care||Overall Rating|
|Flu Prevention||Patient Safety||Advanced Directives||Activities of Daily Living||Management of Incontinence||Quality of Life||No Known Emergency Care||Rating of Health Plan||Rating of Regular Visiting Nurse||Rating of Care Manager|
|Partial Capitation Plans|
|Centerlight Healthcare Select MLTC||73%|
|ElderServe Health, Inc.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||67%|
|Fidelis Care at Home||67%|
|Senior Health Partners A Healthfirst Company||57%|
|VNSNY CHOICE Managed Long Term Care||63%|
|Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP)|
|Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)|
|Centerlight Healthcare PACE||97%|
More stars mean better plan performance.
|N/A||Not able to report due to small numbers|
- Plan performance data are not available for Aetna Better Health, AgeWell, Elderplan, Inc., Healthfirst CompleteCare, and HIP MLTC.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages. Quality ratings are from information submitted by the Managed Long Term Care Plans. Patient Satisfactio n ratings and Advanced Directives are from a Department of Health Survey.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all, of the measures from Managed Long Term Care plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, as well as other quality of care measures available such as nursing home utilization, please see the New York State Department of Health website.