2015 Plan Performance - Managed Long-Term Care in the Long Island Region
- The 2015 Consumer's Guide to MLTC in the Long Island Region is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 465 KB, 3 pg.)
- More information about Managed Long-Term Care
|Managed Long-Term Care Plan||Preventive Care||Quality of Life||Satisfaction with Care||Stability or Improvement||Overall Rating|
|Prevention||Patient Safety||Advanced Directives||Quality of Life||Rating of Health Plan||Rating of Regular Visiting Nurse||Rating of Care Manager||Timeliness of Aide||ADL Stable or Improved||Pain Intensity Stable or Improved||Shortness of Breath Stable or Improved||Urinary Continence Stable or Improved|
|Partial Capitation Plans|
|Aetna Better Health|
|AgeWell New York|
|Elderplan dba Homefirst|
|ElderServe dba RiverSpring|
|Fidelis Care at Home|
|North Shore-LIJ Health Plan|
|Senior Health Partners|
|VNS Choice Partial|
|WellCare Advocate Partial|
|Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP)|
|GuildNet Medicaid Advantage Plus|
|MHI Healthfirst Complete Care|
|VNS Choice Plus MAP|
|Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)|
More stars mean better health plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
N/A Not able to report performance due to small numbers.
- Plan performance data are not available for FIDA plans because plans are new and lack sufficient data.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages. Quality ratings are from information submitted by the Managed Long-Term Care Plans. Member Satisfaction ratings, Advanced Directives, and one component within the Quality of Life domain are from a Department of Health Survey.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all, of the measures from Managed Long-Term Care plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, as well as other quality of care measures available such as nursing home utilization, please see the New York State Department of Health website.