2013 Plan Performance - Managed Long Term Care in the North East Region
- The 2013 Consumer's Guide to MLTC in the North East Region is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 840KB)
- More information about Managed Long Term Care
|Managed Long Term Care Plan||Preventive Care||Improvement and Stability||Satisfaction with Care||Overall Rating|
|Flu Prevention||Patient Safety||Advanced Directives||Activities of Daily Living||Management of Incontinence||Quality of Life||No Known Emergency Care||Rating of Health Plan||Rating of Regular Visiting Nurse||Rating of Care Manager|
|Partial Capitation Plans|
|Fidelis Care at Home||70%|
|VNS Choice Partial||67%|
|Wellcare Advocate Partial||63%|
|Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP)|
|Fidelis Medicaid Advantage Plus||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||67%|
|Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)|
|Eddy Senior Care||N/A||N/A||67%|
More stars mean better plan performance.
|N/A||Not able to report due to small numbers|
- Plan performance data are not available for United Health Personal Assist.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages. Quality ratings are from information submitted by the Managed Long Term Care Plans. Patient Satisf action ratings and Advanced Directives are from a Department of Health Survey.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all, of the measures from Managed Long Term Care plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, as well as other quality of care measures available such as nursing home utilization, please see the New York State Department of Health website.