2014 Plan Performance - Managed Long-Term Care in the Western Region
- The 2014 Consumer's Guide to MLTC in the Western Region is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF, 162 KB, 3pg.)
- More information about Managed Long-Term Care
|Managed Long-Term Care Plan||Preventive Care||Quality of Life||Satisfaction with Care||Overall Rating|
|Prevention||Patient Safety||Advanced Directives||Quality of Life||Rating of Health Plan||Rating of Regular Visiting Nurse||Rating of Care Manager||Timeliness of Aide||Involved in Decisions|
|Partial Capitation Plans|
|Centers Plan for Healthy Living||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Elderplan dba Homefirst|
|Fidelis Care at Home|
|Total Aging In Place Program||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|United Health Personal Assist||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|VNS Choice Partial|
|Wellcare Advocate Partial|
|Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP)|
|No MAP plans in this region|
|Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)|
|Catholic Health - LIFE||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Complete Senior Care||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Independent Living for Seniors|
|Total Senior Care||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
More stars mean better health plan performance with 5 stars being the best.
N/A Not able to report performance due to small numbers.
- Plan performance data are not available for First Choice Health.
- Ratings are based on a comparison of plan rates to statewide averages. Quality ratings are from information submitted by the Managed Long-Term Care Plans. Member Satisfaction ratings and Advanced Directives are from a Department of Health Survey.
- The quality of care measures used in this guide represent some, but not all, of the measures from Managed Long-Term Care plans. For additional information about the individual measures included in each category, as well as other quality of care measures available such as nursing home utilization, please see the New York State Department of Health website.