Medicaid Primary Care Rate Increase (PCRI)
In order to receive the PCRI, qualified providers must attest that they meet the requirements of the regulation. The attestation instructions and enrollment forms for physicians, nurse practitioners, and midwives can be found at www.emedny.org/info/ProviderEnrollment.
As provider attestations are filed and approved, updates will be posted to this site. If you would like to be notified of these updates, please sign up for the Listserv below.
June 13, 2013 list of providers:
- Physicians List (EXCEL, 154 KB)
- PCRI PowerPoint: Qualification, Attestation and Payment (PDF, 1MB, 24pg.)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CMS Rule (released November 2012)
- Listserv (information updates)