HH - CMART
The Health Home Care Management Assessment Reporting Tool (HH-CMART) is a tool for the collection of standardized care management data for members assigned to Health Homes. The data will provide the Department of Health (DOH) with information about care management services to evaluate the volume and type of interventions and the impact care management services have on outcomes for people receiving these services. The data requirements include submission of specified data about care management services provided to members in Health Homes. The submission file will include information for all Medicaid members involved in Health Home care management programs during the reporting period.
- Health Home Care Management Assessment and Reporting Tool - Technical Specifications Manual, 2.0 (PDF, 651KB)
- HH CMART Import Template (XLS, 38.5KB)
- Health Home Care Management Reporting Tool ( HH-CMART) User Guide (PDF, 612KB)
- HH-CMART Reporting Schedule and File Submission Dates 2012-2017
- Health Home CMART Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 123KB)
The Department will be conducting regular technical support webinar / call sessions geared toward supporting the technical aspects of collecting care management data using the HH-CMART.