Medicaid Analytics Performance Portal (MAPP)
The Medicaid Analytics Performance Portal (MAPP) is a performance management system that will provide tools to the Health Home network to support providing care management for the Health Home population. Additionally, MAPP will support the Health Home (HH) and Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program performance management technology needs.
MAPP is in the development phase. The Health Home Tracking System (HHTS) functionality will be incorporated into MAPP and made available to the Health Home community. Currently, the HHTS is available only to Health Homes and Managed Care Plans. MAPP will expand access to include Health Homes, Managed Care Plans, and Care Management Agencies (CMA). MAPP functionality will be rolled out in phases. The first phase of MAPP functionality, to include expanded access to CMAs, will be made available to the HH community by the end of the year.
The MAPP project began as a 12 week Jump Start Pilot. As a part of the functional requirements gathering process, a small group of users participated in the Jump Start Pilot. The Jump Start Pilot consisted of three Managed Care Plans, three Health Homes and three Care Management Agencies. The information and feedback gathered through the Jump Start Pilot provided the groundwork to incorporate the HHTS into MAPP.
In an effort to obtain community input on Health Home care management processes, targeted design topics will be presented as needed at the Health Home bi-weekly webinars. Feedback to the topics will be obtained from the Health Home community through surveys. Design topics, active survey links, and summarized feedback are provided below.
Survey #3 - August 27, 2014
- Purpose: This survey is designed to collect more background information on your existing system’s current state of interoperability, what interoperability means to you and where to focus the interoperability efforts for this project. Interoperability for the Medicaid Analytics and Performance Portal (MAPP) in the first two (2) phases of the project is defined as determining a strategy and technology solution to connect MCP, Health Home, and CMA systems to MAPP in a common way in order to more efficiently pass data back and forth, reduce duplicate data entry, and reduce a dependency on manual file handling, where possible.
- * Please note the due date of Survey #3 is Friday, September 5, 2014.
- * Survey #3 requires responses from Health Homes, Managed Care Plans and Care Management Agencies.
Survey #2 - August 23, 2014
- Purpose: The survey is designed to focus on existing tracking system process flows and assist in understanding current Billing Roster processes in order to inform development of the Medicaid Analytics Performance Portal (MAPP).
- * Please note the due date of the surveys is Friday, September 5, 2014.
- Managed Care Plan: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCP002
- Health Home: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HH002
- MAPP Survey #1 Result Summary (XLS, 50KB)
Please be advised, you may continue to respond to the surveys linked below, but DOH cannot guarantee that late submissions will be considered during MAPP system phase 1 development.
Survey #1 - July 23, 2014
- Purpose: the survey is designed to focus on existing tracking system process flows and assist in understanding current business processes in order to inform development of the Medicaid Analytics Performance Portal (MAPP).
- * Please note the due date of the surveys is Friday, August 1, 2014.
- * Health Homes acting as both a Health Home and a Care Management Agency will need to complete both surveys using the Health Home survey link and the Care Management Agency survey link.
- Managed Care Plan: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCP114
- Health Home: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HH1123
- Care Management Agency: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CMA111