2011 Work Group Members
The members of the Behavioral Health Reform work group were selected by co-chairs and MRT members Linda Gibbs and Mike Hogan.
CO-CHAIR: Linda Gibbs, Deputy Mayor of New York City for Health and Human Services.
CO-CHAIR: Mike Hogan, Commissioner, Office of Mental Health.
- Wendy Brennan, Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)-NYC Metro
- Pam Brier, President & CEO, Maimonides Medical Center
- Alison Burke, Vice President, Regulatory & Professional Affairs, Greater New York Hospital Association
- Lauri Cole, Executive Director, NYS Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Donna Colonna, Executive Director, Services for the Underserved
- John Coppola, Executive Director, New York State Association of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers
- Betty Currier, Board Member, Friends of Recovery – New York
- Philip Endress, Commissioner, Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Arlene Gonzalez-Sanchez, Commissioner, New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Kelly Hansen, Executive Director, New York State Conference of Local Mental Hygiene Directors
- Ellen Healion, Executive Director, Hands Across Long Island
- Tino Hernandez, President & CEO, Samaritan Village
- Cindy Levernois, Senior Director, Behavioral Health and Workforce, HANYS
- Ilene Margolin, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs & Communications, Emblem Health & Health Plan Assoc.
- Gail Nayowith, Executive Director, SCO Family of Services
- Kathy Riddle, President, Outreach Development Corp.
- Harvey Rosenthal, Executive Director, New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Paul Samuels, Director & President, The Legal Action Center
- Phillip Saperia, Executive Director, The Coalition of Behavioral Health Agencies, Inc.
- Sanjiv Shah, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Fidelis Care NY
- Richard Sheola, Executive Vice President, Value Options
- Ann Sullivan, MD, Network Senior Vice President, Queens Hospital Network; NYCHHC