2013-2014 Supportive Housing Initiatives
The Medicaid Redesign Team ("MRT") Affordable Housing Work Group allocated $86 million in 2013-14 to fund various supportive housing initiatives. Of this amount, $36.376 million in funding is targeted for capital purposes to expand supportive housing units for high cost Medicaid populations. These funding opportunities can be found on the MRT website, as well as on the HCR and OTDA websites.
- Let's Treat Housing as a Health Issue
- MRT Affordable Housing Meeting
- Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- NYC - NYS Department of Health Metropolitan Area Regional Office
- 90 Church Street, 4th Floor, Conference Room A/B, Manhattan
- PLEASE NOTE: Space for meeting observers is limited. Pre-registration is required. If you plan to attend, please email Michele Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM on Friday, October 11. Bring picture ID for access to the building.
- Members of the public may listen in to this meeting by using the following conference call information:
Dial in number: 1-866-394-2346
Conference code: 108 726 2219 #
- Governor's Enacted Budget: This includes $86 million for supportive housing initiatives. The Plan will increase funding for capital to further construct new supportive housing units, will continue 2012-13 rental and service subsidies, and will create seven new pilot projects to test new models of care.
- NYS Homes & Community Renewal (HCR): The MRT allocation plan for the State Fiscal Year 2013-2014 includes $23,150,000 in MRT capital funds to be awarded through HCR. The RFP can be downloaded from HCR's website: http://www.nyshcr.org/. (PDF, 163KB)
- MRT Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP): The MRT allocation plan for the State Fiscal Year 2013-2014 includes $13,226,000 in MRT capital funds to be awarded through the Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP). The RFP and Application are available to be downloaded from OTDA's website: http://www.otda.ny.gov/contracts/2010/HHAP/. (PDF, 74KB)