Medicaid Redesign Team: Additional Information on MRT Work Groups
Phase 2 of the MRT focused on pursuing comprehensive reform. The MRT was subdivided into ten work groups, which engaged an even broader set of stakeholders focusing on complex issues that were not addressed in Phase 1. Work groups created final recommendations which were approved by the MRT in November and December 2011.
Please click on the links below to learn more about the MRT work groups, including work group charge, membership and meeting dates. Additional work groups will begin over the next several weeks.
- Supportive Housing Work Group
- Basic Benefit Review Work Group
- Behavioral Health Reform Work Group
- Health Disparities Work Group
- Health Systems Redesign: Brooklyn Work Group
- Managed Long Term Care Implementation and Waiver Redesign Work Group
- Medical Malpractice Reform Work Group
- Payment Reform and Quality Measurement Work Group
- Program Streamlining and State/Local Responsibilities Work Group
- Social Determinants of Health Work Group
- Workforce Flexibility and Change of Scope of Practice Work Group