Request for Comment on Draft Consumer Documents in Mandatory Rollout of MLTC
The Department of Health is seeking comments on several DRAFT consumer documents that will be used in the mandatory rollout of Managed Long Term Care. These include:
- A letter that will be sent to people who are currently receiving community based long term care services informing them that that soon they will need to choose a Managed Long Term Care (MLTC) Plan. The letter also gives information about how to contact a New York Medicaid Choice counselor to ask questions or seek additional information about MLTC.
- Draft Announcement Letter (DOC, 88KB, 1pg.)
- A brochure that will be used to explain MLTC and the three types of plans to consumers.
- Draft MLTC Enrollment Guide Brochure (DOC, 93.5KB, 11pgs.)
- A list of MLTC plans, their service areas and contact information to be used in conjunction with the brochure. Please be advised that this list is being provided at this time as a demonstration of the types of information that will be provided. New plans will be added to the list as they become operational.
- Draft MLTC Plan List (PDF, 165KB, 3pgs.)
Comments should be submitted in writing by close of business on March 2, 2012 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org