Looking for a particular page?
Are you looking for:
- Birth, marriage, divorce or death records?
- Information about a particular doctor?
- Job openings?
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Public Health Law?
- Información en español?
Three ways to find information:
- Topic Based Navigation - Information on the site is now organized by topic using a public health taxonomy created especially for this site (found on the right side of every page).
- A-Z Index- If you can't find what you're looking for using the main navigation, you can always look for a particular topic using the alphabetical index.
- Search on Every Page - Still can't find it? Our improved search engine will find it for you.
If you're already familiar with the New York State Health Department web site, you'll notice that information has been reorganized by subject matter. Information for consumers, providers and researchers is still available, however you'll find it under the specific topic.
Help Increasing the Text Size in Your Web Browser
Tell us what you think
Your feedback can help us improve our web site to better serve the citizens of New York State.