Car Safety - Child Passenger Safety
Motor vehicle injuries are a leading cause of death among children. Most parents believe that their children are riding safely in the car, although many may be riding at risk because of improper car seat use or how and where they are sitting. Make sure you know and follow the best practice recommendations for child passenger safety, whether you have an infant, young child or tween.
- Baby on the Way? Think Safety Today
- Tips to Keep Tweens Safe in Vehicles
- 4 Steps 4 Kids - The Right Seat Matters for Safety
- Child Passenger Safety for Infants and Young Children With Special Health Care Needs
- Under 13? Backseat and Buckle Up!
- Know for Sure if Your Child is in the Right Car Seat, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Promoting Child Passenger Safety in Your Community Toolkit for Auto Dealerships (PDF)
- Keep Kids Out of Hot Cars! (PDF, 80KB)