CACFP Information and Payment System (CIPS)
CACFP Information and Payment System (CIPS) is a web-based computer application designed to manage data related to Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) sponsoring organizations. It allows New York State CACFP Sponsors to electronically submit monthly claims and maintain information about their agreement with the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH).
- Step by Step Access to CACFP Web-based Claiming (PDF, 313KB)
- Authorization for Online Health Commerce System (HCS) Account Creation (DOH-5158) Formerly CACFP-179 (PDF, 521KB)
- Account Request for HCS (DOH-5039) PDF FILL-IN FORMAT (PDF, 711KB)
- User Manual for CIPS Center Sponsor Administrators (PDF, 4.4MB)
- User Manual for CIPS Day Care Home Sponsors (PDF, 5.69MB)
CIPS Questions or Comments: email@example.com