Nutrition Resources For Child Care Staff and Parents
- Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care (information for parents)
What's on your plate? Before you eat, think about what goes on your plate or in your cup or bowl. USDA's MyPlate illustrates the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet.
- Feeding Infants: A Guide for Use in the Child Nutrition Programs - Please Note: Under CACFP Policy, yogurt may not be credited for infants under 12 months of age. See Replacement Page 53 (PDF, 1.01MB, 1pg.)
- Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) Core Nutrition Messages
USDA - Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), provides nutrition messages designed to deliver consistent and accurate information to help develop healthy eating patterns in young children.
- LET'S MOVE Child Care
As a child care provider, you have the powerful opportunity to instill healthy choices that could help prevent childhood obesity from the start. Join Let's Move Child Care today, and give your kids a healthier future.
- Mealtime Memos For Child Care (available in English and Spanish) - National Food Service Management Institute (NFSMI)
- Nutrition Resources For Individuals Working in Child Care Settings and For Parents
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) - Team Nutrition's Resource Library for Child Care Facilities, Educators and Parents.
A comprehensive listing of all the resources available through Team Nutrition to schools and child care facilities that participate in the Federal Child Nutrition Programs.