- Bertrand Chaffee Memorial Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
- TriCounty Memorial Hospital
- Southern Tier Health Care System
- Utilize more non-traditional methods of outreach to public (e.g., Vote & Vax).
- Continue existing efforts of education and outreach to general public.
- County agencies and organizations
- Medical providers
- School staff
- Business and industry
- TLC Health Network
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- WCA Hospital
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Provide vaccinations for children and adults against vaccine-preventable disease by the administration of CDC recommended immunizations.
- International travel vaccinations are available for community residents travelling to developing countries in order to prevent illness and to reduce communicable disease transmission upon return.
- Distribute information regarding the H1N1 emergency response action plans from the NYSDOH and the CDC to community partners involved in the Chatauqua County Health Planning Team (CCCHPT).
- Enhance efforts to educate the public about the importance of immunizations and provide personal hygiene reminders that can help to prevent the spread of disease.
- Form partnerships between community agencies and CCCHPT members to most effectively distribute disease prevention education materials.
- Chautauqua County Health Network
- Health care facilities
- Community agencies
- Places for social and religious gathering