Hepatitis C - "Rate the Risk" Exercise
- Hand out the "behavior" sticky notes to each student at the beginning of class. One sticky note per student.
- At the time of exercise:
- Ask students to volunteer to read their behavior and place it on the rate continuum under what they feel is the appropriate level of risk (i.e., low, medium or high).
- Discuss whether the placement is correct or incorrect.
- Explain why.
- Continue exercise until each student has a turn or for as long as time permits.
- Toss out behavior sticky notes at end of the class.