New York State Department of Health Infection Control Provider List - Search by Region
To find New York State Department of Health Infection Control Providers, select a region from the map below, or from the list of regions below.
|Central New York Region|
|Captial District Region|
|Metropolitan Area Region|
- This list contains the names and contact information for organizations or individuals who will primarily be training physicians, registered physicians assistants, or specialists' assistants, healthcare facilities regulated by the Department of Health (DOH), or organizations whose membership consists of DOH-regulated facilities, and who offer educational services to these facilities. However, many Approved Course Providers may offer their course to other mandated professions including dental hygienists, dentists, licensed practical and registered professional nurses, optometrists, and podiatrists. Please review the Target Audience list for the Approved Course Provider of choice to determine if their course is targeted to your profession.
- Organizations that primarily train dental hygienists, dentists, licensed practical and registered professional nurses, optometrists, and podiatrists are approved through the State Education Department (SED). For a list of these providers, go to the SED website at: http://www.op.nysed.gov/training/icproviders.htm.
- This list is not all inclusive but is updated on a regular basis. If you need to confirm that a provider is approved by NYS and the name does not appear on either the SED or DOH lists, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include the name and Approved Provider Identification Number in your request.
Approved Course Providers
- If you wish to be added to or removed from this list, or if there is an error in your information, please send an email with your instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name as it appears on your original application and your Approved Provider Identification Number.
- The names and contact information for Independent Course Providers will only be listed at the Independent Course Provider's request. If you wish to have your name added to this list, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your name as it appears on your original application and your Approved Provider Identification Number.