Doctors Across New York
Doctors Across New York is a –funded initiative enacted in 2008 to help train and place physicians in underserved communities in a variety of settings and specialties to care for New York´s diverse population. This site provides information on all of the Doctors Across New York programs.
Applications are currently not being accepted. Due to statutory changes, future awards will require a 3 year service obligation for a maximum amount of $120,000. Revised application materials will be available on this page in February 2017.
Physician Practice Support and Physician Loan Repayment Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 365KB)
- New Program Changes (Supersedes all other document references) (PDF)
- Program Overview, Background and Information – Cycle IV
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Instructions (PDF)
- Application – Fillable (PDF)
- Funding Amounts Currently Available PDF)
- Sample – Physician Practice Support Contract (PDF)
- Sample – Physician Loan Repayment Contract (PDF)
- Vendor Responsibility Attestation – (Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire will be completed online after awards are made) (DOC)
For more information contact:
PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SUPPORT PROGRAM (2 year service obligation, including a loan repayment option)
- Lianne Ramos at 518-473-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PHYSICIAN LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM (5 year service obligation)
- Amy Harp at 518-473-7019 or email@example.com.
Archive Materials (Past RFAs and older materials for reference purposes only)
- Award Announcement for the Ambulatory Care Training Program (2012)
- Request for Application (RFA) for the Ambulatory Care Training Program (2011)
- Request for Application (RFA) for the Physician Practice Support Program (2011)
- Request for Application (RFA) for the Physician Practice Support Program (2008)
- Physician Practice Support Employment Opportunities (2009) (XLS)
- Request for Application (RFA) for the Physician Loan Repayment Program - Cycle II (2011)
- Request for Application (RFA) for the Physician Loan Repayment Program (2008)
- Physician Loan Repayment Employment Opportunities (2009) (XLS)
- Brochure for the Physician Loan Repayment and Practice Support Programs (2009)
For the Physician Loan Repayment Program: This project is supported at the 50% level by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant H56CR25041, Grants to States for Loan Repayment, totaling $703,096 annually; 50% of this program is also financed with nongovernmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.