The 2007 change to Article 35 of the Public Health law and the regulations in 10 NYCRR 89 include some important changes to the practice of radiologic technology in the State of New York. These changes are discussed in the Technologist FAQ.
- Technologist FAQ
- Technologist License Statistics
- Radiologic Technologist License Application (PDF) This application is for new applicants only. Applications for registration renewal may be obtained by contacting this office at 518-402-7580.
- Download the law or the regulations covering the practice of radiologic technology:
- General Radiologic Technology Programs - Schools that accept advanced placement or foreign-trained applicants
- NYS Schools of Radiologic Technology
- Unofficial Verification of Radiologic Technologist Registration
Registration status is available alphabetically by last name. Please click on the first letter of the technologist's last name and scroll through the listing to find the individual. The database is updated weekly and indicates if the registration is expired. Unregistered technologists are prohibited from practicing. This list is for informational purposes only. If you need to know an individual's registration status, please call us at (518) 402-7580 to have a verification letter either faxed or e-mailed.
If your questions are not answered here, please call our office at (518) 402-7580.