EMS Agency and Hospital Information By County
Out of State Hospital Information
- Basic Life Support Non-Transporting EMS Agencies (PDF)
- Ambulance and Advanced Life Support First Response Services in New York (PDF)
Select a County
The information contained on the linked pages shows EMS services currently certified as Ambulances or Advanced Life Support First Response Services or as entities recognized as Basic Life Support First Response providers. These EMS services may be owned privately or publicly. They may be operated by municipal governments, corporations, colleges, industry, volunteer organizations or by hospitals. The area serviced by the agency may be an entire county a town or an industrial complex. Areas of coverage for certified services are determined by a Certificate of Need (CON) process, as required by Article 30 of the Public health Law, conducted by the Regional EMS Council (REMSCO) for the area to be served.
Each service is listed by the county of their headquarters address. Agencies may provide service to multiple counties but only be listed by the county of their headquarters.
The level of care indicated is that level the service is allowed to provide as authorized by their Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committee.
Also contained on the attached pages is:
- The Name and phone number for the County EMS Coordinator (when one has been identified to the Bureau of EMS)
- The PCR Location Codes for each county
- The hospital disposition codes for the hospitals within each county with a designation indicated for Trauma Centers
- Information about the Regional EMS Council and EMS Program Agency for each county