New York State Trauma Program Training Announcements
This page will provide a listing of continuing education programs on the topic of trauma for EMS and healthcare providers. The content of these programs has NOT been reviewed by the NYSDOH Bureau of EMS and the Bureau of EMS is not responsible for the content of these programs.
2nd Annual Trauma Registry Conference -- Stepping Up: From Data to Inforamtion
Does your trauma registry deliver high quality data and information to advance data-driven performance improvement in your trauma center?
Are you confident in the quality of the registry data?
Learn strategies and techniques for taking data to 'information' that can really drive your trauma program.
- Who: Stony Brook School of Nursing
- Date: August 28, 2015, 8:30AM - 4:30PM (6.0 contact hours)
- Where: Stony Brook University, Manhattan Campus, 387 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016
- Who Should Attend: Trauma registrars, program managers, medical directors, performance improvement staff and anyone interested in trauma center performance improvement
- Conference Fee: $125 (includes light breakfast and lunch)
- Registration or Further Information: http://nursing.stonybrookmedicine.edu/continuingeducation Or call Valerie DiGiovanni at 631-444-1059.
- Agenda (PDF)