New York State Trauma System Reports
NYS Trauma System Reports are periodically produced by the Department as quality management tools to document the efficacy of the NYS Trauma System. These reports use NYSTR data to detail risk adjusted mortality rates (RAMR) by trauma center, level of trauma center (Regional vs. Area), trauma region, and mechanism of injury. Two types of mortality are examined: "in-patient" (only those severely injured patients who died after being admitted to the trauma center hospital) and "in-hospital" (all severely injured patients who died in the hospital - both the "in-patient" and those that died in the emergency department). These reports also discuss historical trends in mortality rates and compare NYS with national rates.
- Trauma Registry Regional Progress Reports 2010-2013
- NYS Trauma Registry Statistical Summary Report 2010 - 2013 (PDF)
- NYS Trauma System Report 2007 - 2009 Executive Summary (PDF)
- NYS Trauma System Report 2007 - 2009 (PDF)
- NYS Trauma System Report 2003 - 2006 (Issued 2010) (PDF)
- NYS Trauma System Report 1999 - 2002 (Issued 2006) (PDF)