Office-Based Surgery Practices in New York State
- Find an accredited office-based surgery practice in New York State
- Number of accredited practices by county
Effective July 14, 2009, physician offices that perform surgical or invasive procedures using more than mild sedation must be accredited by one of these agencies:
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
Accreditation, though not the same as state regulation, is a way to ensure a level of standardization among office-based surgical practices with the goal of assuring quality of care and patient safety.
We welcome feedback on the list of practices and suggestions for improvement. For further information about office-based surgery please view our Frequently Asked Questions for Consumers page, or contact the Patient Safety Center at email@example.com.
Find an Accredited Office-Based Surgery Practice
View by County
To find a practice accredited to perform office-based surgery, select a county from the map below or from a list of counties in New York State.
Select a number or letter to see a list of practices whose names begin with that character.