A Healthy Baby Starts With a Healthy Pregnancy
Protect yourself and your baby
Early and regular check-ups are important to you and your baby's health.
Here's how you can get the care you and your baby need.
New York State Medicaid Provides Coverage for Complete Pregnancy CareNew York State Medicaid can help you get the care you need for you and your baby. Complete pregnancy care and other health care services are available to women and teens who live in New York State and are eligible for Medicaid.
What services can I get?
- Routine pregnancy medical check-ups, lab work, and access to specialists
- Hospital care during pregnancy and delivery
- Information about pregnancy, labor and delivery
- HIV counseling and testing
- Help in applying for other programs such as WIC and low or no cost health insurance for your children and family
- Full health care for you until at least two months after delivery
- Health care for your baby for at least one year after birth
- Family planning services
- And more!
Who can get Prenatal Care/MOMS Services?
Women and teens who live in New York State who are pregnant and meet certain income guidelines can receive complete medical care during pregnancy, delivery and for at least two months after delivery. You may be eligible even if you have health insurance.
All of your pregnancy care is confidential.
To get more information and a referral to a pregnancy care provider please call the New York State Growing Up Healthy Hotline: 1 (800) 522-5006
any time day or night including weekends. Your call is completely confidential. Please call now!
State of New York 6000