Provider List - January 1, 2015
About HCRA Provider List
The HCRA provider list which is updated monthly is a list of New York State health care providers that offer services subject to HCRA surcharges. This list is subdivided by provider type as follows: general hospitals, hospital-based extension clinics, comprehensive diagnostic and treatment centers, diagnostic and treatment center extension clinics, diagnostic and treatment centers that provide ambulatory surgical services, and clinical laboratories. Providers are listed alphabetically within provider type. These files may be downloaded for use in data processing applications.
It is the responsibility of the provider to assure the information displayed on these pages is accurate and up-to-date. If you have any questions regarding this information, please call the provider directly.
The HCRA provider list is posted as a courtesy and should not be deemed to be all-inclusive in determining HCRA obligations. Entities that utilize this list are encouraged to contact providers directly if they have questions.
- Ambulatory Surgical Services
- Hospital and Clinic Based Laboratories
- Comprehensive Clinics
- General Hospitals
- Hospital-Based Extension Clinics
- Extension Clinics Affiliated with Comprehensive Clinics
- Provider File (Excel Worksheet, 285KB)
- Diagnostic and Treatment Center Extension Clinics File (Excel Worksheet, 142KB)
- Hospital Based Extension Clinics File (Excel Worksheet, 365KB)
Below are two additional spreadsheets. These spreadsheets combine the provider and the associated affiliates, both labs and extension clinics, in one file.
- Hospitals and Associated Affiliates (Excel Worksheet, 525KB)
- Diagnostic and Treatment Centers and associated affiliates (Excel Worksheet, 194KB)
Amendments to Provider List
Amendments to the provider list are itemized on the attached list.