1995 SPARCS Annual Report Download
The ARS95.EXE file contains compressed WordPerfect files that can be used to view or print the 1995 SPARCS Annual Report using Corel WordPerfect 8 or above.
The SPARCS Annual Report Series has been published since 1980. Each report contains a narrative description as well as standardized statistical tables, aggregated by many different data elements.
The 1995 SPARCS Annual Report contains a narrative, appendices, and 19 standardized statistical tables. The narrative describes the background of SPARCS, the data sources for the report, and the data displayed. A listing of tables is included, and one of the appendices lists data elements by table number.
The statistical tables include discharges, patient days, and average length of stay data aggregated by: age, sex, expected primary source of reimbursement, service category, disposition of patient, county of residence/hospitalization, discharge rate, federal DRG, average total charge of stay, principal diagnostic categories, surgical procedure categories, federal MDC, and total length of stay.
If you would like a copy of any of the SPARCS Annual Reports in hard cover, please contact the SPARCS Administrative Unit at (518) 473-8144 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the option Download 1995 SPARCS Annual Report.
A pop-up Save As... window will appear displaying file name.ars95.exe
- Select the directory where you want these source documents to reside on your PC by double clicking on the appropriate folder icon in the Directories window.
- Click OK or SAVE to save the file.
- Open the File menu of the Windows Program Manager and select Run.
- In the Run dialog box, type ars95 preceded by the directory name
(example: c:\source\ars95), then click OK.
This will decompress the ars95.exe file into the WordPerfect 6.0/6.1 formatted source files and an informational readme95.wp6 file.
- Delete the ars95.exe file.
- Open and print the readme95.wp6 file for additional information.