|<< Previous Data Element||Inpatient Output Table of Contents||Next Data Element >>|
|Data Element Name: Patient Residence Address - Address Line 1||File Location: Master|
|SPARCS Data Element Number: 31|
|Record Positions: 150 - 167||Format-Length: A/N - 18|
|Effective Date: 1/1/1994||Revision Date:|
|Deniable Data Element: Yes - See Appendix Z for release restrictions.|
The street address of the patient's principal residence at the time of admission.Codes and Values:
- Must have been left justified and space filled.
- Standard abbreviations as listed in Address Abbreviations in
Appendix E were used.
- For homeless patients, "HOMELESS" was coded.
- Must not have been blank.
- Must have been a valid entry.